“In our busy lives, we all too often forget to pause and to take joy in the beauty and magic found in nature. NH Audubon helps me take that pause. In fact, NH Audubon gives everyone a chance to connect with the natural world, while hiking its trails, attending its programs, or participating in its camps. It’s people with that connection who will care about the future of our environment.”
– Deborah de Peyster, member, Concord NH
*Get a new membership or renew for another year
*New gift memberships purchased between 11/23/15 – 12/31/15 will receive a beautiful glass ornament/sun catcher with the NH Audubon logo on it from Old Hancock Glassworks in Antrim, NH. Good while supplies last.
As a New Hampshire Audubon member, you will receive…
- Discounts on all NH Audubon programs and Nature Store purchases
- $10 off a subscription to NH Bird Records
- Monthly electronic newsletter filled with wildlife information, environmental news, legislative updates, upcoming programs and special events
- NH Audubon window decal
- 10% discount on all wild bird feed at Blue Seal company stores
- Discounts off day camp fees – NH Audubon family members ($55 annually) receive a 15% discount on camps. Receive an additional 5% off when registering additional siblings.
Your membership will provide NH Audubon with the resources it needs to accomplish its mission. Member support has helped us to do the following, and much more:
- Protected more than 10,000 acres of land for public use
- Helped us increase the number of nesting eagles in NH from zero to 40 territorial pairs, in just 30 years
- Provided environmental education for 14,000 adults and 17,000 children this year through programs, school visits and camps
- Supported our biologists as they apply science to public policy at the local, state and federal levels
- Operated raptor observatories in Peterborough and Concord, revealing to thousands of visitors the magic of the annual hawk migration
- For 100 years, we have protected New Hampshire’s natural environment for wildlife and for people.
Matching gift opportunities for Membership contributions
Many companies will match their employees’ contributions to nonprofit organizations, doubling or even tripling a contribution! Check with your Human Resources Department to see if your employer offers this opportunity to maximize your gift.