Legislative Tutorials

Policy Tutorial: How to identify your legislators

Information you will need before you start:

Your city or town
Your ward (if you live in Claremont, Concord, Dover, Franklin, Keene, Manchester, Nashua, Portsmouth, or Rochester)
Go to the NH General Court website, scroll down and click on Your Legislators.

Click on the down arrow for Select your Town, scroll to the appropriate name, and click on GO!

Here are two different examples: one from the Town of Acworth and the other from the City of Rochester, which has multiple wards.

Print the page or jot down the names for future reference.
Return to the main tutorial page.