The answers of Who, What, Where, When, Why and How complete a story.
You likely know:
- What (New Hampshire Audubon)
- Where (headquartered at the McLane Center in Concord, Massabesic Center in Auburn, seasonal center at Newfound Paradise Point in Hebron and 36 other wildlife sanctuaries throughout the state)
- When (founded in 1914 – celebrating 109 years!)
- Why (our mission – to protect New Hampshire’s natural environment for wildlife and for people), and
- How (through our four focus areas of environmental education, conservation science, environmental policy, and land stewardship),
but do you know Who?
We’re excited to introduce you to five excellent examples of our countless supporters, volunteers, board members, donors, and staff – visit our YouTube playlist to see the videos.
Inspired to join them and support us during this 24 hours of giving? Our goal is to welcome 25 new donors to our conservation family, and we hope you’ll be one of them! Starting at 5pm on June 6, visit NH Audubon’s NH Gives page to join the state’s largest day of giving.